CTET Exam Date 2019: CBSE to Conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test on December 8, Details on ctet.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the CTET test in 20 languages in 110 cities. Important dates will be available at ctet.nic.in.
A view of CBSE headquarters in East Delhi's Preet Vihar. (PTI Photo)
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 13th edition of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on December 8, the CBSE said on Friday.
The test will be conducted in 20 languages in 110 cities across the country.
An information bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET's official website ctet.nic.in from August 19.
The aspiring candidates will have to apply online only from August 19. The last date for submitting online application is September 18 and the fee can be paid up to September 23 till 3.30 pm.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Unidentified, Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Farmhouse in Telangana