Dates of Online Applications for NTA Exams Extended for J&K and Ladakh Candidates
The strain, HIV-1 Group M subtype L, has been recorded in three people from blood samples taken between the 1980s and 2001, all in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Representative Image (PTI)
Jammu: The government has extended dates for submission of online application forms for the candidates of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh for examinations to be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
The candidates of J&K and Ladakh have been allowed to submit the online application forms between November 4-8, including successful transaction of fee, for the examinations to be conducted by the NTA in December 2019 and January 2020, an official statement said.
The examinations include Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IITF) MBA Admission Test 2020 on December 1st 2019, UGC-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) from December 2-6, CSIR UGC-NET Examination (CSIR-UGC-NET) on December 15 and Joint Entrance Test (Main) from January 6-11, 2020, it said.
The candidates, who intend to appear in these examinations in the cities of Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh may fill up the application forms between November 4-8, the statement said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Jennifer Winget Plans to Rewrite Mahabharat with Beyhadh 2? Watch Promo
- U-17 Women's Championship: Tigresses Win 2nd Straight Match to Make Final, Panthers Out
- Not Speaking to My Mother Was Tough: Real Kashmir FC Defender as Valley Lockdown Completes 100 Days
- Lata Mangeshkar Continues to be on Life Support, Condition Still Critical, Says Doctor
- WhatsApp Banning Users in Groups with Suspicious Names: Here's How You Can Stay Safe