DCW Busts Sex Racket in East Delhi Spa Centre; Police Registers FIR
Dehli Commission for Women chief Swati Maliwal conducted a surprise inspection at the spa centre in Madhu Vihar where they found that a sex racket was being operated in the garb of providing massages.
New Delhi: The Delhi Police on Saturday registered an FIR against a spa centre in Madhu Vihar after an alleged sex racket was busted there by the Delhi Commission for Women (DCW).
According to a senior police officer, a case was registered on the complaint of DCW under section 3 of immoral traffic (prevention) act at Madhu Vihar Police Station and investigation has been initiated.
On September 5, DCW chief Swati Maliwal had conducted a surprise inspection at the spa centre in the east Delhi locality. During the raid, the DCW had found that a sex racket was being operated from the spa in the garb of providing massages, they said.
Several naked men were caught and seven girls were rescued from the centre, they added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Turns Chef, Makes 'Khichdi' and 'Raita' in New Bigg Boss 13 Promo
- 5-Years-Old Recreates 'Up' Moment With Great Grandparents for Birthday Photoshoot
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5