DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Application Deadline Extended Till June 10
The DDA Housing Scheme 2019 launched on March 25, offers nearly 18,000 flats across four categories.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: The Delhi Development Authority's new online scheme, which was launched in March, has been extended by a month till June 10, officials said. The DDA Housing Scheme 2019 launched on March 25, offers nearly 18,000 flats across four categories.
The scheme was to earlier close by May 10. "As many as 17,922 flats are on offer on four categories -- HIG, MIG, LIG and EWS. The scheme closes on May 10," a senior DDA official had earlier said.
The flats available in four categories are -- 488 (HIG), 1,555 (MIG), 8,383 (LIG) and 7,496 (EWS), he said. For the economic weaker section (EWS) category, application fee is Rs 25,000 and Rs 1 lakh for the LIG category and Rs 2 lakh for MIG and HIG flats.
The scheme is for sale of nearly 18,000 newly built flats in Delhi's Vasant Kunj and Narela residential areas. From application to verification and other formalities, all processes would be conducted online, the officials said.
Application forms can be accessed online on websites of 13 empanelled banks, they said.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Kunal Kamra Asks Maanvi Gagroo to Drop Acting and Do Stand-Up Comedy, Actress Has a Witty Response
- Delhi Police Dons Harry Potter's 'Invisibility Cloak' to Show They're Omnipresent to Curb Fake News
- As Coronavirus Crisis Worsens, Thailand's Tourist Elephants Face Starvation
- Xiaomi Phones Will Now Cost You More Than Before: Here is Why
- Flying Tissues! UK Man Uses Drone to Send Toilet Paper to Sister