DDA Housing Scheme 2019 Application Deadline Extended Till June 10
The DDA Housing Scheme 2019 launched on March 25, offers nearly 18,000 flats across four categories.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: The Delhi Development Authority's new online scheme, which was launched in March, has been extended by a month till June 10, officials said. The DDA Housing Scheme 2019 launched on March 25, offers nearly 18,000 flats across four categories.
The scheme was to earlier close by May 10. "As many as 17,922 flats are on offer on four categories -- HIG, MIG, LIG and EWS. The scheme closes on May 10," a senior DDA official had earlier said.
The flats available in four categories are -- 488 (HIG), 1,555 (MIG), 8,383 (LIG) and 7,496 (EWS), he said. For the economic weaker section (EWS) category, application fee is Rs 25,000 and Rs 1 lakh for the LIG category and Rs 2 lakh for MIG and HIG flats.
The scheme is for sale of nearly 18,000 newly built flats in Delhi's Vasant Kunj and Narela residential areas. From application to verification and other formalities, all processes would be conducted online, the officials said.
Application forms can be accessed online on websites of 13 empanelled banks, they said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Ranveer Singh Reveals That He Takes Time Management Tips From Deepika Padukone
- Kajol Recreates Iconic Simran Pose as 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' Completes 24 Years
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport