Dead Body of 50-Year-Old Man Found in Servants' Quarter in Delhi's Posh South Avenue Area
Police said the deceased was the husband of a servant and added that the body had stab wounds.
New Delhi: The dead body of a 50-year-old man was found in a servants' quarter at Delhi's South Avenue area, which houses residences of Members of Parliament, police said on Friday.
Police said that the incident took place on Thursday night and stab wounds were found on the body of the deceased.
The deceased was the husband of a servant who lives in the servant quarters at South Avenue, a senior police officer said.
Further details are awaited, they added.
Recommended For You
- Director Anubhav Sinha Writes Open Letter Ahead of Article 15 Release
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya Look Adorable in These Vacation Pics
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- Watch: Sleeping Man Doesn't Even Wake Up as a Snake is Rescued from His Kurta
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s