Dearness Allowance Increased By Over 3% for Telangana Government Staff
The DA at the revised rate shall be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on July 1, 2019.
Image for representation.
Hyderabad: The Telangana government Saturday increased the Dearness Allowance to its employees by more than three per cent.
"Government hereby orders revision of the Dearness Allowance to the employees of Government of Telangana from 27.248 per cent of the basic pay to 30.392 per cent of basic pay from 1st July, 2018," a Government Order (GO) said.
The DA at the revised rate shall be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on July 1, 2019, it said.
The government increased the DA to pensioners also.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Ranveer Singh's Super Romantic Reply to Deepika Padukone's Comment on His Photo is Winning Hearts
- ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC Begin Title Defence Against NorthEast United at Home
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Guidelines For Influencers Are Incoming; a Few Folks And Brands Must be Very Worried