Dearness Allowance Increased By Over 3% for Telangana Government Staff
The DA at the revised rate shall be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on July 1, 2019.
Image for representation.
Hyderabad: The Telangana government Saturday increased the Dearness Allowance to its employees by more than three per cent.
"Government hereby orders revision of the Dearness Allowance to the employees of Government of Telangana from 27.248 per cent of the basic pay to 30.392 per cent of basic pay from 1st July, 2018," a Government Order (GO) said.
The DA at the revised rate shall be paid with the salary of June, 2019 payable on July 1, 2019, it said.
The government increased the DA to pensioners also.
Recommended For You
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Shilpa Shetty's Yoga Asanas Are Breaking the Internet
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Jasleen Matharu Reportedly Files FIR Against Deepak Thakur, Ranveer Singh Goes on a Selfie Spree at ICC World Cup
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s