Debt-Ridden Jharkhand Man Allegedly Kills Wife & Daughters, Then Commits Suicide
The police recovered a suicide note from the man, which read: 'We have committed suicide after consulting each other. NO one is responsible for our death'.
Ranchi: A debt-ridden man allegedly strangulated his wife and two daughters before committing suicide at Raksi village in the Garwah district of Jharkhand on Monday.
They have been identified by the police as Shiva Kumar Razak, 38; Babita Devi (wife), 35; and two daughters Tanya, 10, and Shreya, 6.
"Shiva first killed his wife and two daughter by strangulating them. He threw the bodies daughters in a well in his house and later committed suicide by hanging himself with a tree" said Yogendra Kumar, a police inspector, who reached the village to investigate the case.
The police recovered a suicide note from Shiva, which read: "We have committed suicide after consulting each other. NO one is responsible for our death".
According to villagers, Shiva, a farmer, was disturbed for last few days due to a loan. To survive he was working as a labourer.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shehnaaz-Rashami Compete with Sidharth-Asim on Bigg Boss, Richa Sharma Shares Pics of Kapil Sharma's Baby
- Tata Motors is Now the Safest Indian Car Manufacturer With Two 5-Star and Two 4-Star Rated Cars
- ISRO's VyomMitra Humanoid Robot Set For an Unmanned Trip Into Space: Watch Video
- Microsoft Accidentally Exposed Data of 250 Million Users; Why Aren't We Shocked Anymore?
- WhatsApp Users, Dark Mode is Finally Rolling Out With Beta For Android: Here is How to Use it