Decomposed Body of a Girl Found in Outer Delhi, Police Yet to Ascertain Identity
Police said they are scanning through the profiles of missing girls and trying to identify the deceased.
New Delhi: The decomposed lower portion of a girl's body was found in jungles in outer Delhi's Mundka area, police said on Thursday.
The body was found on October 14, they said.
The lower portion of the body is highly decomposed and it is suspected it was dumped 15-20 days back in the jungles adjacent to the peripheral road connecting Mundka and Gurgaon, police said.
A skull has also been found, but police said it will be difficult to identify the girl since the upper portion of the body is missing.
Police suspect that animals must have eaten the body.
They are scanning through the profiles of missing girls and trying to identify the deceased, police said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- Moon is Glowing Brighter than Sun in NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Images
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ Prices Start Rs 69,990: All The Launch Offers