Delhi-bound Jet Plane Diverted to Jaipur, Makes Emergency Landing
A Delhi-bound Jet Airways plane from Leh, with 125 passengers onboard, today made an emergency landing at the Jaipur International Airport (JIA).
File photo of Jet Airways flight. (Photo: Reuters)
Jaipur: A Delhi-bound Jet Airways plane from Leh, with 125 passengers onboard, on Friday made an emergency landing at the Jaipur International Airport (JIA) as it was unable to land at the destination due to bad weather and was running low on fuel, an airport official said.
The aircraft landed safely and all passengers were safe, he said.
The plane from Leh reached Delhi but it could not land there due to adverse weather conditions, JIA director J S Balhara said.
The aircraft was hovering over Delhi but bad weather could not allow it land, as a result it ran short of fuel following which it was diverted to Jaipur, he said.
The plane landed safely in Jaipur, he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- HS Prannoy Trumps Lin Dan to Enter Round 3 of World Badminton Championships
- Dwayne The Rock Johnson Ties the Knot With Laura Hashian in Secret Hawaiian Wedding, See Pics
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ Prices Start Rs 69,990: All The Launch Offers