Delhi Boy 'Commits Suicide' a Day After Locals Try to Molest His Sister, Case Filed
Deepak's (18) mother told the police that her son had a scuffle with a few people in Samaypur Badli area who had accused him of theft on Saturday and the same people also tried to molest his sister the same day.
New Delhi: An 18-year-old boy allegedly committed suicide, a day after his sister was molested by a few men, in Delhi's Samaypur Badli area, police said on Sunday.
According to the police, on December 7 they got an information of Deepak's body being found hanging at his house. No suicide note was found from the spot, they said.
Later Deepak's mother told the police that he had a scuffle with a few people from their locality who had accused him of theft on the previous day, a police officer said.
The same people had also tried to molest Deepak's sister the same day, but the matter was not reported to the police then, the officer said.
A case has been registered and police are probing the matter.
Recommended For You
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s