Arvind Kejriwal Gets Email Threatening Daughter's Kidnap, Security Officer Deployed
A Delhi Police official confirmed that an email was received and said it has been handed over to the Cyber Cell of the Special Cell, which is analysing it.
File photo of Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal's office has received an anonymous email, which threatens that his daughter would be kidnapped.
Sources said the Chief Minister's Office received an anonymous mail on January 9 following which the mail was forwarded to Delhi Police Commissioner Amulya Patnaik.
A Protective Service Officer has been deployed for Kejriwal's daughter by North district Police.
A Delhi Police official confirmed that an email was received and said it has been handed over to the Cyber Cell of the Special Cell, which is analysing it and trying to ascertain the IP address from which the email originated.
A government official said, "Delhi government had forwarded the threat email to Delhi Police Commissioner three days ago."
The official said the Delhi government has not been given any information so far by the police.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- Neena Gupta, Gajraj Rao Meet in London, She Says ‘Jahan Main Jaati Hu Wahi Chale Aate Ho’
- Amazon Beauty Presents Vanity Diaries | Episode 3- Discover Tamannaah’s Love For Bling And Everything In Between
- He Gives Me So Much Respect, Sometimes I Feel Embarrassed, Says Kareena Kapoor on Diljit Dosanjh
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now