Delhi Court Allows Robert Vadra to Travel Abroad For Business Purposes
Special judge Arvind Kumar, at Delhi court on Friday allowed Robert Vadra to travel to Spain from September 21 to October 8 for business purposes. Vadra is facing probe under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
File photo of Robert Vadra
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Friday allowed Robert Vadra, the son-in-law of Congress chief Sonia Gandhi, to travel abroad for business purposes.
Special judge Arvind Kumar granted permission to Vadra to travel to Spain from September 21 to October 8. Vadra is facing probe under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Breakthrough Artiste Radhika Apte Dazzles at iReel Awards 2019 Red Carpet, See Pics
- NASA Reveals Mystery Behind Giant Black Spot Found on Jupiter
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Sacramento Kings vs Indiana Pacers: The NBA Game That May Bring Donald Trump to India Next Month