Delhi Court Cancels Bail of UP Policemen for Allegedly Framing, Murdering Unnao Rape Survivor's Father
Earlier today Delhi court framed charges against expelled BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar and others for the alleged murder of the rape survivor's father in judicial custody.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: A Delhi court Tuesday cancelled the bail of three Uttar Pradesh police officials and sent them into custody for allegedly framing and murdering the father of Unnao rape survivor.
District Judge Dharmesh Sharma passed the order.
Earlier in the day, the court framed charges against expelled BJP MLA Kuldeep Sengar and others for the alleged murder of the rape survivor's father in judicial custody.
The court also framed charges against Sengar and others for allegedly assaulting and framing him in the Arms Act case in 2018.
Charges have been framed against 10 accused.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Ben Stokes Inspires England to Miraculous Win at Headingley
- Deepika Padukone's Candid Pic with Fan Leads to 'Who is Dressed Better' Question
- Coming Out of Closet is Better Than Hiding My Relationship: Dutee Chand
- Paul Pogba, Twitter And Racism: An Uneasy Relation Between Footballers And Fans
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990