Delhi Court Extends ED Custody of Kamal Nath’s Nephew Ratul Puri in Money Laundering Case
Special judge Arvind Kumar allowed the Enforcement Directorate to quiz Ratul Puri for five more days.
File photo of Ratul Puri. (Image: News18Hindi)
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Wednesday extended by five days the ED custody of Ratul Puri, nephew of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kamal Nath, in a money laundering case related to AgustaWestland chopper scam.
Special judge Arvind Kumar allowed the Enforcement Directorate to quiz Puri for five more days. He was arrested by ED on September 4 and his custody was ending today.
The money laundering case was lodged following alleged irregularities in purchase of 12 VVIP choppers from Italy-based Finmeccanica's British subsidiary, AgustaWestland.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Messi Wins FIFA Player of the Year as Ronaldo Skips Ceremony, Megan Rapinoe Bags Women's Honour
- NASA Reveals Mystery Behind Giant Black Spot Found on Jupiter
- Apple iPhone 11 Preorders Are Already Sold Out on Amazon And Flipkart
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Horrifying Video Shows Snake Latching onto Man's Head After He Taunts It