P Chidambaram's Judicial Custody Extended Till December 11 in INX Media Money Laundering Case
Special judge Ajay Kumar Kuhar passed the order after the ED sought extension of Chidambaram's judicial custody by 14 days, arguing that the probe is on.
Image for representation
New Delhi: A Delhi court on Wednesday extended till December 11 the judicial custody of former finance minister P Chidambaram in connection with the INX Media money laundering case lodged by the Enforcement Directorate.
Special judge Ajay Kumar Kuhar passed the order after the ED sought extension of Chidambaram's judicial custody by 14 days, saying the probe in the case is on. The counsel for the 74-year old senior Congress leader did not oppose the central agency's plea.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Karan Patel, Ankita Bhargava Welcome Baby Girl
- Deepika Padukone to Feature in Vin Diesel's XXX Franchise Again?
- Thousands of 'Penis Fish' Wash Up on California Beach and Social Media is 'Shook'
- Tata Motors Offers Year-End Discounts Worth Rs 1 Lakh
- Airtel Users Can Make Voice Calls on Wi-Fi But You Need Airtel Xstream Broadband