Delhi Doctor Found Dead at Her Residence, Two Neighbours Missing
A resident of Ranjit Nagar, Dr Garima Mishra was reportedly preparing for her MD exams.
New Delhi: A woman doctor was found brutally stabbed to death at her residence in Central Delhi on Wednesday.
The police said that two of the deceased's neighbours, one of them known to her, are absconding.
A resident of Ranjit Nagar, 25-year-old Dr Garima Mishra was reportedly preparing for her medical exams, news agency ANI said. Mishra and the suspect, who lived in an adjacent room with his roommate, were friends and both were preparing for MD, police added.
The suspect’s roommate is currently being interrogated.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- 'Down to Earth': Justin Bieber Fell Off a Unicycle and Internet Had a Great Laugh
- 'Respect Culture': Woman Arrested for Wearing Bikini That Was Too 'Revealing'
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now