Delhi Govt Orders Probe in Anaj Mandi Fire Incident, Seeks Report in Seven Days, Says Kailash Gahlot
The fire incident in a three-storey building has so far claimed 43 lives and injured around 56 people, most labourers in Anaj Mandi area of Delhi.
File photo of Delhi Minister Kailash Gahlot.
New Delhi: The Delhi government on Sunday ordered a probe into the fire incident in Anaj Mandi area here and sought a detailed report within seven days.
Revenue Minister Kailash Gahlot directed district magistrate (central) to conduct an inquiry and submit a report within seven days. The fire incident in a three-storey building has so far claimed 43 lives and injured around 56 people, most labourers.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled for Grammy Dress, Suchitra Krishnamoorthi Defends Her
- Christian Eriksen Seals Transfer to Inter Milan as Tottenham Hotspur Sign Giovani Lo Celso on Permanent Deal
- Nick Jonas Fans Can't Stop Stanning Over Food Stuck in His Teeth During Grammy Gig
- Shaheer Sheikh Throws Fun Gala for Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Cast
- Journey to the Sun: New NASA-ESA Mission to Peek at Sun's Poles for the First Time