Delhi Govt to Pay Salaries to Daily Wage Staff, Guest Teachers Working at COVID-19 Affected Areas
"Delhi government will pay salaries to all contractual, daily wage workers, guest teachers at places that have been shut due to coronavirus," Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia tweeted.
File photo of Delhi Deputy CM Manish Sisodia.
New Delhi: The Delhi government will pay salaries for contractual staff, daily wage staff and guest teachers employed at places which have been closed in view of coronavirus, Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia said on Friday.
Sisodia took to Twitter to make this announcement.
"Delhi government will pay salaries to all contractual, daily wage workers, guest teachers at places that have been shut due to coronavirus," he tweeted.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Microsoft 365 is Indicative of a New Direction Where Microsoft is All About Consumers
- Italian Hospitals Are Using Snorkelling Masks to Combat Shortage of Respirators
- Kanika Kapoor Tests COVID-19 Positive for 5th Time, Doctors Say She is Stable
- 'A War-Zone': Mumbai Nurse Recalls First Day at Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients
- SAI Hands Over JLN Stadium to Delhi Government for Use as Quarantine Facility Amid Coronavirus