Delhi HC Seeks ED's Response on Congress Leader DK Shivakumar's Bail Plea
DK Shivakumar, arrested in a case under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) by the ED, approached the high court challenging the trial court's order denying him bail.
Congress leader DK Shivakumar.
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Monday sought response of the Enforcement Directorate on the bail plea of Karnataka Congress leader D K Shivakumar in a money laundering case.
Shivakumar, arrested in a case under the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA) by the ED, approached the high court challenging the trial court's order denying him bail.
The court issued notice to ED and asked it to file a status report and listed the matter for further hearing on October 14.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Koena Mitra Says Salman Defends Wrong People, Calls Arti, Shehnaz Annoying
- Big Little Lies Actor Zoe Kravitz Joins Robert Pattinson's The Batman as Catwoman
- Fortnite Season 10 Ends With a Bang And Darkness, But What Exactly Happened?
- I-League Clubs to be in ISL as AFC-AIFF Decide on Single League Roadmap
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury