Delhi-Katra Vande Bharat Express Develops Technical Glitch, Tejas Rake Runs in Its Place
The brand new train which was made operational last month completes the journey in eight hours and is expected to run as usual on its next scheduled run.
File photo of Vande Bharat developing technical glitch in Allahabad
New Delhi: The Delhi-Katra Vande Bharat Express developed some technical glitches due to which a Tejas rake was run on Friday replacing the state-of-the-art train, a spokesperson said.
The brand new train which was made operational last month completes the journey in eight hours and is expected to run as usual on its next scheduled run, the officer said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hina Khan and Her Father Take Dig at Rising Onion Prices, Watch Hilarious Video
- Housefull 4 to Marjaavaan: Dullest Films of 2019 that Made Us Regret Buying Tickets
- Chhapaak Trailer: Deepika's Traumatic Journey as Acid Attack Survivor Will Give You Goosebumps
- Mizoram Volleyball Player Breastfeeds Baby on Field During Interval, Viral Photo Wins Internet
- 'A Huge Day' - Pakistan Welcome Sri Lanka for First Test Tour Since 2009 Terror Attack