Delhi Man Barges Into Girlfriend's House, Kills Himself With Pistol Over Trouble in Relationship
Deepak Gujjar, 26, was rushed to New Delhi's AIIMS where doctors declared him dead on arrival, police said
Photo for representation only. (PTI)
New Delhi: A 26-year-old man allegedly committed suicide by shooting himself with a pistol at his girlfriend's house in southwest Delhi's Kapashera, police said Sunday.
The incident took place on Saturday when Deepak Gujjar barged into his girlfriend's house and shot himself with the pistol, they said.
He was rushed to AIIMS trauma centre where doctors declared him as brought dead, police said. It is suspected that Gujjar was upset over some relationship issue with his girlfriend, a police officer said.
However, the exact cause that compelled him to take such an extreme step will be ascertained only after analysing the call record details, he added.
No suicide note was found at the scene of the incident, police said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Salman Khan Announces 'Inshallah' Release Delayed, Won't Hit Theatres on Eid 2020
- Neetu Kapoor on Rishi Kapoor's Cancer Treatment in New York: 'He Became Like My Child'
- Apple Watch Saved This Woman's Life by Detecting Atrial Fibrillation And Possible Stroke
- PV Sindhu Makes India Proud Again: PM Modi Praises the World Champion
- The Royal Enfield Twin Endurance Render Puts All The Right Ideas Into Our Heads