Delhi Man Involved in Eight Robbery Cases Arrested with 21 Mobile Phones
A country-made pistol with one live cartridge, a stolen motorcycle and 21 mobile phones have been seized from Faizal Ali (19).
Photo for representation only.
New Delhi: Delhi Police on Sunday said they have arrested a man involved in eight cases of robbery from Govindpuri area.
A country-made pistol with one live cartridge, a stolen motorcycle and 21 mobile phones have been seized from Faizal Ali (19), police said.
Deputy Commissioner of Police (south-east district) Chinmoy Biswal said Ali, a school-drop, was arrested on Tuesday. He used to escape on the motorcycle after committing crimes.
Ali was previously arrested when he was a juvenile and was sent to an observation home. After his release from the home, he again started committing crimes, the DCP said.
Ali used to target people in dark, secluded streets, he said. Police said Ali used to sell snatched mobile phones to a person he has identified as Sunny.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Will You Have to Link Your Aadhaar With Facebook, WhatsApp And Twitter Accounts?
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Camera That Clicked San Francisco’s Fog Enveloped Golden Gate Bridge is Shutting Down
- Are Your Cable TV And DTH Subscriptions Set to Become More Affordable?