24-year-old Delhi Man Shoots Stepfather Dead for Beating His Mother
During questioning, the accused said his stepfather used to beat his mother and he was troubled over this. Eventually, he shot him dead.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: Fed up of his stepfather for beating his mother, a 24-year-old man allegedly shot him dead in Outer Delhi's Narela area on Friday, police said.
After killing his stepfather, Anil alias Anas (35), Munna Khan (24) called up police and informed them about the murder, they said.
"Khan called Narela Industrial Area police station and informed them about the incident. Police immediately reached the spot and the accused was nabbed," Deputy Commissioner of Police (Outer North) Gaurav Sharma said.
During questioning, Khan said his stepfather used to beat his mother and he was troubled over this. Eventually, he shot him dead, Sharma said.
A country-made pistol was seized from Khan's possession, which he had procured from Bihar, police said.
The accused used to run a tea stall in the area, they said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Ira Khan Shares Romantic Pic With Boyfriend Mishaal, But Her Caption Spark Concern Among Netizens
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- Android 10 Confirmed to Arrive on All Nokia Smartphones