Delhi Metro Hikes Fares, Maximum Charge Now Rs 50
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
Image for representational purpose only (File photo)
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
After the hike, there will be different rates on working days as opposed to Sundays and public holidays.
For Sundays and national holidays, January 26, August 15 and October 26, the fare will be: Rs 10 for up to 12 km, Rs 20 for 12-21 km, Rs 30 for 21-32 km and Rs 40 for beyond 32 km.
Apart from this, the DMRC is also offering a 10 percent discount to people who travel in off peak hours. The discount will be applicable from Monday to Saturday for rider who exit between 6 to 8 AM, 12 to 5 PM and after 9 PM to closing time.
Recommended For You
- Apple Offers Rs 3,900 Credit To iPhone Customer Who Paid For Their Out-of-Warranty iPhone Battery Replacement
- IPL 2018: 'Deeply Hurt' Kohli Apologises for RCB's Forgettable Season
- Cargo Review: Martin Freeman Breathes New Life Into Netflix's Aussie Zombie Flick
- Tendulkar's Message for Ab de Villiers After Retirement Announcement
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy The OnePlus 6 Over Apple iPhone X