Delhi Metro Hikes Fares, Maximum Charge Now Rs 50
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
Image for representational purpose only (File photo)
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
After the hike, there will be different rates on working days as opposed to Sundays and public holidays.
For Sundays and national holidays, January 26, August 15 and October 26, the fare will be: Rs 10 for up to 12 km, Rs 20 for 12-21 km, Rs 30 for 21-32 km and Rs 40 for beyond 32 km.
Apart from this, the DMRC is also offering a 10 percent discount to people who travel in off peak hours. The discount will be applicable from Monday to Saturday for rider who exit between 6 to 8 AM, 12 to 5 PM and after 9 PM to closing time.
Recommended For You
- Adelaide Women's Team Amasses 596 Runs in 50-Over Match, Wins by 571 Runs
- Yuvraj Singh, Sagarika Ghatge Celebrate Zaheer Khan’s Birthday in Maldives, See Pics
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4A Pro 49 Review: We Are Rubbing Our Eyes, This Just Cannot be Real
- Post Harassment Allegations, Nana Patekar to be Replaced by This Actor in Housefull 4?
- Customized Maruti Suzuki Baleno With Premium Red Cabin is Hard to Recognize