Delhi Metro Hikes Fares, Maximum Charge Now Rs 50
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
Image for representational purpose only (File photo)
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
After the hike, there will be different rates on working days as opposed to Sundays and public holidays.
For Sundays and national holidays, January 26, August 15 and October 26, the fare will be: Rs 10 for up to 12 km, Rs 20 for 12-21 km, Rs 30 for 21-32 km and Rs 40 for beyond 32 km.
Apart from this, the DMRC is also offering a 10 percent discount to people who travel in off peak hours. The discount will be applicable from Monday to Saturday for rider who exit between 6 to 8 AM, 12 to 5 PM and after 9 PM to closing time.
Recommended For You
- Narendra Modi, Sachin Tendulkar and the Internet are Mourning the Loss of Cricketer Ajit Wadekar
- Asian Games: Indonesia's Richest Man Going for Gold
- Satyameva Jayate Review: John Takes on Manoj Bajpayee & Loses in This Predictable Cop Drama
- Asian Games: Indian Coaches Live in Past, Need Foreign Help, Says Yogeshwar
- This Video of ITBP Jawans Carrying a Pregnant Woman for 5 Kms is Winning The Internet