Delhi Metro Hikes Fares, Maximum Charge Now Rs 50
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
Image for representational purpose only (File photo)
New Delhi: The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) on Monday hiked its fares.
After the hike, there will be different rates on working days as opposed to Sundays and public holidays.
For Sundays and national holidays, January 26, August 15 and October 26, the fare will be: Rs 10 for up to 12 km, Rs 20 for 12-21 km, Rs 30 for 21-32 km and Rs 40 for beyond 32 km.
Apart from this, the DMRC is also offering a 10 percent discount to people who travel in off peak hours. The discount will be applicable from Monday to Saturday for rider who exit between 6 to 8 AM, 12 to 5 PM and after 9 PM to closing time.
Recommended For You
- Twinkle Khanna does Yoga with Curlers On, Akshay Kumar Captures the Moment Just Right
- Model Babi Christina Engelhardt Outs Her Clandestine Relationship with Woody Allen at Age 16
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018 Winners: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro is the Best Budget Smartphone of The Year
- WATCH | Runs Made When Team Loses Shouldn't Count: Gambhir
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition Review: Doffing The Hat to McLaren Inspiration
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s