Delhi Metro Magenta Line Hit by Technical Snag Near Terminal 1 Station
The DMRC also tweeted about the delay to caution passengers, many of whom take the corridor to reach the airport. After over an hour-and-a-half, normal services were resumed on the line.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: Commuters on the Delhi Metro's Magenta Line faced a tough time on Tuesday morning as services were affected on a section of a corridor due to a technical snag, officials said.
The Magenta Line connects Janakpuri West station in Delhi to Botanical Garden in Noida. It also has the station for Terminal 1 of the Delhi airport
"The snag occurred around 7 am between Palam and Terminal 1 stations, leading to delay in services between Janakpuri West and Terminal 1 IGI Airport stations," a senior DMRC official said.
The DMRC also tweeted about the delay to caution passengers, many of whom take the corridor to reach the airport.
After over an hour-and-a-half, normal services were resumed on the line, officials said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- India Women's Football Team to Play Two Friendlies Against Uzbekistan
- Kia Seltos Launched in India, Gets Special Twitter Icon as a Red SUV
- World Badminton Championships: B Sai Praneeth Enter Quarters, HS Prannoy Loses
- Not Just a Dropped Pin: Spacewalking Scientists Add Parking Spot to International Space Station