Delhi Metro Services Briefly Affected on Section of Red Line
'There was a fire in dry grass near the Indian railway tracks which is close to the Welcome Metro Station. There was slow movement of trains between Shahdara and Shastri Park briefly,' a DMRC official said.
Image for representation only.
New Delhi: Services were briefly affected on a section of Red Line of the Delhi Metro due to a minor fire close to railway tracks near Welcome station on Thursday, officials said.
According to a DMRC official, train services were slowed down as a precautionary measure.
"There was a fire in dry grass near the Indian railway tracks which is close to the Welcome Metro Station. There was slow movement of trains between Shahdara and Shastri Park briefly," he said.
The services were restored shortly after the fire was doused.
A Delhi Fire Service (DFS) official said a call was received at 1.14 pm and one fire tender was sent to the spot
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Pakistan Team Adhered to Curfew Before India Clash: PCB
- Shahid Kapoor, Kiara Advani Are Separated by Distance Not by Emotion in Kabir Singh Song Tera Ban Jaunga
- Game of Thrones Actor Sophie Turner to Play Boy George in His Biopic?
- This Couple’s Combined India-Pakistan Jersey at World Cup is Why We Love Cricket
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s