Delhi Metro Timings and Parking on August 15 on Independence Day
Delhi Metro will keep entries and exits restricted on its Heritage Line network (ITO-Kashmere Gate) on Independence Day, with commuter access limited to select gates.
Picture for representation.
New Delhi: Keeping security concerns in view ahead of the Independence Day, the Delhi Metro will keep the parking lots at all its stations closed till 2pm on August 15, Tuesday.
"Parking facilities will not be available at the Delhi Metro stations from 6 am on Monday i.e, August 14, 2017, till 2 p.m. on Tuesday i.e, August 15, 2017, in view of the security measures adopted on the occasion of Independence Day," a statement from the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) said.
Delhi Metro will also keep entries and exits restricted on its Heritage Line network (ITO-Kashmere Gate) on Independence Day, with commuter access limited to select gates.
Stations at Delhi Gate, Lal Quila, Jama Masjid and ITO will see some of their gates closed for security reasons, the Delhi Metro Rail Corp said in a communique.
Train services between Indraprastha and Mandi House will run as normal, except when the Prime Minister's convoy passes through Tilak Marg. When that happens, the train service between the two stations will be suspended.
(With IANS inputs)
Recommended For You
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- Fact Check: Did ‘Game of Thrones’ Copy Arya Stark Slaying the Night King Sequence from an Indian Show?
- Weekly Tech Recap: E3 2019, Mi Band 4, Google Pixel 4, London Tech Week and More
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s