Delhi Police Arrest Man from Naxal-hit Area for Killing Relative
A 25-year-old man, along with a juvenile have been apprehended from the Bihar-Jharkhand border, for allegedly killing his relative over an argument on rented accommodation in Delhi.
Photo for representation only. (PTI)
New Delhi: A 25-year-old man has been arrested from a Naxal-hit area on the Bihar-Jharkhand border for allegedly killing his relative in Delhi, officials said Saturday.
A juvenile involved in the incident has also been apprehended, Anto Alphonse, Deputy Commissioner of Police (Dwarka), said.
Naval Kishor Yadav, a resident of Munger in Bihar, pushed Parvesh off their rented accommodation after a heated argument, he said.
Yadav and the juvenile then boarded a train to Bhagalpur, Bihar. From there, he went to a Naxal-affected area in Munger.
Based on specific information, a Delhi Police team arrested Yadav from the area.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Rohit Sharma Zooms Past Don Bradman's Record, Leaves Cricket Fans Mesmerised
- War Box Office: Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Join Rs 300 Crore Club as Film Hits Triple Century
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Arriving on October 23, Here’s Everything we Know
- OnePlus TV 55Q1 Pro Review: Mildly Eccentric But You’ll Love a Great QLED Display
- OnePlus TVs Will Get The Netflix App Soon, But We Don’t Know Exactly When