Delhi Special CP Says Review Petition to be Filed Against HC Order, Appeals to Cops to Resume Work
Addressing the protesting policemen, Special Commissioner of Police (Crime) Satish Golcha also said the injured policemen will get an ex-gratia of at least Rs 25,000.
Police personnel outside the Delhi Police headquarters on Tuesday. (PTI)
New Delhi: In a fresh appeal, a senior Delhi Police officer urged protesting policemen to end stir and resume duty, while assuring them a review petition will be filed against the Delhi High Court order in connection with a clash between cops and lawyers at the Tis Hazari Courts Complex.
Addressing the protesting policemen, Special Commissioner of Police (Crime) Satish Golcha said the injured policemen will get an ex-gratia of at least Rs 25,000.
He urged policemen to end stir and resume duties.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Women are Changing Their Gender to 'Male' on Instagram Bio to Avoid Sexist Shadow Bans
- PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 Beta Update: Death Race Mode, TPP to FPP Switch, and More
- Kapil Sharma Gets Slammed for His 'Constant Derogatory Jibes' at Archana Puran Singh on His Show
- Shah Rukh Khan's Congratulatory Tweet on Acid Attack Survivor's Wedding Wins the Internet
- Microsoft Delays Surface Earbuds to Next Year, as Things Aren’t Quite Right