Delhi Temperature Likely to Fall as MeT Dept Predicts Thundery Development Towards Evening
The weatherman has forecast mainly clear skies turning partly cloudy later in the day with the possibility of 'thundery developments' towards the evening or night.
Representational Image | Source: AP
New Delhi: Delhiites might get some relief from blistering heat as the MeT department has forecast the possibility of "thundery developments" towards Sunday evening, which might bring the temperature down.
The minimum temperature on Sunday was recorded at 30.8 degrees Celsius, three notches above the season's average. Humidity was recorded at 64 per cent.
The weatherman has forecast mainly clear skies turning partly cloudy later in the day with the possibility of "thundery developments" towards the evening or night. The maximum temperature is likely to settle around 42 degrees Celsius.
These thundery developments might bring the mercury down by one or two degrees Celsius.
On Saturday, the maximum temperature was recorded at 43.5 degrees Celsius while the minimum was recorded at 27.6 degrees Celsius.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Did a Chinese Novel Predict Coronavirus 40 Years Ago? 'Wuhan-400' Leaves Twitter Baffled
- Rangoli Chandel Lashes Out at Alia, Ananya, Karan Post Kangana Ranaut's Snub at Filmfare
- Watch: RPF Officers Hailed for Saving Two Passengers on the Same Day in Odisha and Mumbai
- Coronavirus Not Virus But an 'Avatar' to Punish Non-vegetarians: Hindu Mahasabha
- We Finally Know Why There is no Instagram App For The Apple iPad, Just Yet