Delhi Woman Stabbed to Death, Husband and Minor Son Critically Injured by Neighbour
The accused, identified as Mohammad Azad, stabbed Sunita, her son Akash and husband Veeru multiple times and fled the spot, the police said.
Image for representation.
New Delhi: A 35-year-old woman was killed and her husband and a minor son critically injured on Wednesday after they were stabbed multiple times allegedly by their neighbour, following a quarrel over a minor issue in west Delhi's Khyala area.
The accused, identified as Mohammad Azad, in his 40s, stabbed Sunita, her son Akash and husband Veeru multiple times at around 7.30 pm and fled the spot, the police said.
The victims were rushed to Guru Gobind Singh Hospital in Khyala where Sunita succumbed to her injuries. Veeru and Akash are stated to be in a critical condition.
A case has been registered and a search is on nab the accused.
Recommended For You
- Farewell, Sheila Dikshit: PM Modi, Congress Leaders Bid Adieu To Former Delhi CM
- With Phase 4 Films, Marvel Cinematic Universe is Set to Rule Another Decade in Filmmaking
- Weekly Tech Recap: Xiaomi Redmi K20 Launch, PUBG Mobile Season 8, FaceApp Privacy and More
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81