Delhi's Priority Areas to be Decided After Interaction with People, Says Arvind Kejriwal
At his town hall meeting on Thursday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal had said that cleaning Delhi is his biggest priority and in the next five years he aims to make Delhi the cleanest city in the world.
File photo of Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Friday said the priority areas on which the government has to work in the next five years would be decided after interaction with the people of the national capital.
"What needs to be done in the next five years. What should be our priority in the next five years. It will be decided after consulting you. Every day we will decide on one issue," he said in a tweet.
He also referred to his interaction with people on Thursday during which it was decided that Delhi must be made clean and beautiful.
At his town hall meeting on Thursday, he had said that cleaning Delhi is his biggest priority and in the next five years he aims to make Delhi the cleanest city in the world.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open 2020 Rafael Nadal vs Nick Kyrgios LIVE Score and Updates: Nadal Beats Kyrgios in 4 Sets, Through to Quarters
- WhatsApp Users Beware: This Simple Trick Can Save Your Phone From Being Hacked
- #RIPMamba: From Trump to Obama, Fans Mourn Basketball Legend Kobe Bryant's Death
- This Compilation of Kobe Bryant and His Daughter Gianna's On-Court Moments Has Left Fans in Tears
- Kids Have This Really Cool Trick With Apple AirPods to Talk Without Actually Speaking