Representatives of the Civil Aviation and Railways will also make their presentation at the two-day GST Council meeting.
RBI imposes penalty of ₹1 lakh on Mumbai Distt Central Co-op bank Ltd,Mumbai fr violation of RBI norms on KYC/anti-money laundering measures— ANI (@ANI_news) January 3, 2017
.., White Label ATMs in rural areas&post offices in rural areas on priority basis which r considered main rural channels of distribution-RBI— ANI (@ANI_news) January 3, 2017
Banks should advise their currency chests to step up issuance of fresh notes to rural branches of RRBs, DCCBs and commercial banks.(ctd)-RBI— ANI (@ANI_news) January 3, 2017
Mayawati Press Conference:
* We hope 2017 doesn't bring anything like demonetisation
* BJP Govt and PM Modi is working in the same way as Congress did by fooling people.
* In Lucknow rally PM was disappointed by the number of people gathered there for the rally.
* PM was only heard clarifying his demonetisation step.
* The announcements that PM made on 31st was a forceful step taken by him.
* If they had clear intentions for the welfare of people he would have announced these schemes 1.5 years before not just before elections.
* The new year eve speech that the PM gave on 31st Dec 2016 it didn't reflect that the govt is working for the welfare of people.
* Though people had lots of expectations from his speech.
* People expected that PM Modi will wave off their loans.
* People were also expecting that PM will announce deposition of Rs 15- 20 lakhs in the accounts of poor people from the black money collected from the country itself.
* People expected home from PM. But people were left disappointed,.
* The immature decision of demonetisation by PM Modi hardly reflects any chances of ACCHE DIN.
*I wish that PM and the govt get their head in the right frame.
* Current government and PM Narendra Modi decision resulted into the deaths of 100 of people benefiting only a handful of rich people in the country.
* I pray because people have a govt on their head who is drunk in power with the numbers they have in Parliament.
File photo of Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. (Image: PTI)
Meanwhile, BSP supremo Mayawati addressed a press conference in Lucknow, where she said: "I hope in 2017 people don't suffer due to demonetisation."
Stay tuned for Live updates
14 Aug, 2019 | India in West Indies WI vs IND 240/735.0 overs 256/432.3 oversIndia beat West Indies by 6 wickets (D/L method)
14 - 18 Aug, 2019 | The Ashes ENG vs AUS 258/1077.1 overs 250/1094.3 oversEngland drew with Australia
14 - 18 Aug, 2019 | New Zealand in Sri Lanka NZ vs SL 249/1083.2 overs 267/1093.2 oversSri Lanka beat New Zealand by 6 wickets
11 Aug, 2019 | India in West Indies IND vs WI 279/750.0 overs 210/1042.0 oversIndia beat West Indies by 59 runs (D/L method)
08 Aug, 2019 | India in West Indies WI vs IND 54/113.0 overs /oversMatch Abandoned