Depressed Student Ends Life Fearing Exam Result in Maharashtra's Akola
The 22-year-old student studied at Shri Shivaji College here. His suicide note said he was depressed as he feared he would fail in the final year B.Com. examination.
Akola (Maharashtra): A 22-year-old man, student of B.Com. final year, allegedly committed suicide on Saturday in Maharashtra's Akola district fearing that he would fail the exam, police said.
Shubham Bonde allegedly hanged himself at his house at Higani Budruk village around 11.30 am.
He was a student of Shri Shivaji College here. His suicide note said he was depressed as he feared he would fail in the final year B.Com. examination.
The body was sent for autopsy to the Government Medical College, Akola and further probe was on, said inspector Premanand Katre of Dahihanda police station.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani Step Out for Dinner Date Amid Breakup Rumours, See Pics
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here