Depressed Student Ends Life Fearing Exam Result in Maharashtra's Akola
The 22-year-old student studied at Shri Shivaji College here. His suicide note said he was depressed as he feared he would fail in the final year B.Com. examination.
Akola (Maharashtra): A 22-year-old man, student of B.Com. final year, allegedly committed suicide on Saturday in Maharashtra's Akola district fearing that he would fail the exam, police said.
Shubham Bonde allegedly hanged himself at his house at Higani Budruk village around 11.30 am.
He was a student of Shri Shivaji College here. His suicide note said he was depressed as he feared he would fail in the final year B.Com. examination.
The body was sent for autopsy to the Government Medical College, Akola and further probe was on, said inspector Premanand Katre of Dahihanda police station.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Poonam Pandey in an Ugly Legal Battle with Shilpa Shetty's Husband Raj Kundra, Case Reaches High Court
- Sara Ali Khan's 'Like Mother, Like Daughter' Pic with Amrita Singh is the Best Thing Today
- We Finally Know Why There is no Instagram App For The Apple iPad, Just Yet
- The Airtel Xstream Fiber Broadband is Good Enough to Deserve a Complete Review
- Samsung Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra India Price Announced: Here Are All The Details