Depressed Student Ends Life Fearing Exam Result in Maharashtra's Akola
The 22-year-old student studied at Shri Shivaji College here. His suicide note said he was depressed as he feared he would fail in the final year B.Com. examination.
Akola (Maharashtra): A 22-year-old man, student of B.Com. final year, allegedly committed suicide on Saturday in Maharashtra's Akola district fearing that he would fail the exam, police said.
Shubham Bonde allegedly hanged himself at his house at Higani Budruk village around 11.30 am.
He was a student of Shri Shivaji College here. His suicide note said he was depressed as he feared he would fail in the final year B.Com. examination.
The body was sent for autopsy to the Government Medical College, Akola and further probe was on, said inspector Premanand Katre of Dahihanda police station.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Smriti Irani Reveals Why She is Jealous of 'Bro' and Fitness Guru Micky Mehta in Insta Post
- Why Dyson Air Purifiers Are Smarter Than Most: Better Filters And Smarter Testing
- Reliance Jio Says India’s Monthly Data Usage is More Than 9GB Per Subscriber
- Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan Announces Sidharth Shukla to be Rashami Desai's Slave, She Refuses
- Video of Pune Electric Bus Getting Charged Through a Diesel Generator Surfaces, Twitter Has a Field Day