DHE Odisha +3 Second Allotment Results Today at dheodisha.gov.in
The Directorate of Higher Education DHE Odisha is expected to declare the second allotment results for Degree +3 courses today on the official website dheodisha.gov.in.
The Directorate of Higher Education DHE Odisha is expected to declare the second allotment results for Degree +3 courses today on the official website dheodisha.gov.in. Applications for around 2,17,973 seats across 834 colleges were invited by the DHE Odisha in the e-admission process. 1,24,748 had been filled by the candidates who got the seats allotted in the 1st selection list. The results of 2nd allotment were expected on 8th July however it got delayed by the department.
The results are expected today however the official website of DHE Odisha - dheodisha.gov.in is down right now and says ‘Site Under Maintenance’. It could be due to several technical reasons however once the site is up the students can check their DHE Odisha +3 Second Allotment Results by following the below instructions:
Click on ‘DHE Odisha +3 Second Allotment 2017’
It will take you to another window where you can enter your Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth to login to your account.
Your result will be displayed and you can download it to take a print out for further reference.
The intimation letter to the selected candidates will be notified through SMS, Email, Official Website of DHE Odisha as well as on the College Notice Boards. The 3rd Allotment Results by DHE Odisha are expected by July 18th and the classes for Degree + 3 courses will commence on July 24th.
Recommended For You
- It is Not Just a Cricket World Cup Match Between India and Pakistan. It is Something More.
- Modified Bajaj Avenger Looks Like a 1247cc Harley Davidson V-Rod - Watch Video
- Ranveer Singh Wishes 'Papa' on Father's Day 2019 with a Throwback Picture and Millennial Hashtags
- Haryana Roadways Tried to Kill Me: Shooting Sensation Manu Bhaker Posts Photo of Accident
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s