DHE Odisha Degree Admissions 2017 Declared. Check First Selection List at dheodisha.gov.in
The first selection list for degree +3 admissions has been released by the Department of Higher Education (DHE) on the official website – dheodisha.gov.in.
Picture for representation.
New Delhi: The first selection list for degree +3 admissions has been released by the Department of Higher Education (DHE) on the official website – dheodisha.gov.in. The admission process of the applicants selected in the first round will begin from July 3 to June 30. The classes will commence from July 19 onwards. The second round selection list will be out on July 7.
The students can check the result at dheodisha.gov.in.
The college notice board displays names of candidates selected.
Steps one needs to follow to check DHE Odisha +3 result 2017:
Step 1: Visit the official website dheodisha.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the DHE Odisha +3 result 2017 link
Step 3: Enter your registration number, password and date of birth.
Step 4: Your allotment result will be displayed
In order to be apply the student should have passed Higher Secondary (+2) examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or its equivalent. The admission into various streams will be done on the basis of merit.
Recommended For You
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: There is a 43-inch Samsung For Rs 28,999 And a Fire TV Stick is Bundled With it
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: Minimal Discounts on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Unless You Pay With HDFC Cards or Exchange an old Phone
- Amazon Prime Day Sale: Here is How Much a New Xiaomi Mi TV With Android TV And PatchWall Will Cost You
- Hrithik Roshan Doesn't Want to Talk About Kangana Ranaut, Says It's to Avoid 'Social Exhibition'
- Asus ROG Phone II Will Be The First to Adopt Qualcomm's New Snapdragon 855 Plus Chip