Dina Wadia, Daughter of Mohammad Ali Jinnah and Mother of Nusli, Dies in US
Dina Wadia is survived by her daughter Diana N Wadia, son Nusli N Wadia, her grandsons Ness and Jeh Wadia and her two great grandchildren Jah and Ella Wadia.
File photo of Dina Wadia. (Image courtesy. News18 Hindi)
Mumbai: Dina Wadia, the daughter of Pakistan founder Mohammad Ali Jinnah, passed away at her home in New York on Friday, a spokesperson of Wadia group said. She was 98.
Dina, who had married Bombay-based Parsi businessman Neville Wadia over her father's objection and stayed back in India after Partition, is survived by her daughter Diana N. Wadia, son Nusli N. Wadia, her grandsons Ness and Jeh Wadia and two great grandchildren Jah and Ella Wadia.
A statement issued by the Wadia family said that she died peacefully.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Gambhir Says He Was 'Contractually Bound' to Miss Delhi Pollution Meeting, Gets Trolled Yet Again
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Review: A Lot of Style And Even More Substance
- WhatsApp Beta Tests Letting You Sign in on Multiple Devices; No Dark Mode Updates Yet
- Christian Bale Opens-up on Why There Wasn't a 4th Dark Knight Film by Christopher Nolan
- Dad Details How The Noise App on Apple Watch Helped His Son With Autism