Discussions on Donald Trump's Visit to India are on With US Side, Says MEA
At an election rally last week, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani had said Trump will visit the Sabarmati Riverfront in the state on his visit.
US President Donald Trump with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. (AP File Photo/Evan Vucci)
New Delhi: The discussions on President Donald Trump's visit to India are on with the US side, the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) said on Thursday.
"We are in discussions with the US side," MEA Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar said when asked about Trump's visit.
At an election rally last week, Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani had said Trump will visit the Sabarmati Riverfront in the state when in India.
Support the daily wage earners who have been hit the hardest by the COVID-19 crisis. Click here to contribute to the cause. #IndiaGives
The daily News18 Coronavirus COVID-19 newsletter - Get your copy here.
Recommended For You
- Maanvi Gagroo Says A Web Show Producer Asked Her To 'Compromise' For Bigger Budget
- Hina Khan is Proud of Her First Ever 'Phooli Hui Poori' But Fans Think it is a Bhatura
- Netizens Are Turning Pillows into Pretty Dresses for the #QuarantinePillowChallenge
- More Trouble For Earth: A Massive Hole Has Opened up in The Ozone Layer Above The Arctic
- Zoom Alternatives: Best Video Calling Apps That Don't Sacrifice Your Data and Privacy