Dithering Action Against Terror Groups Encourages Further Terrorism: PM Modi
Modi's statement on terrorism comes after he finished talks with his Argentinian counterpart President Mauricio Macri. The two sides finalised 10 MoUs providing for deeper cooperation.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Monday said the Pulwama terrorist attack has showed that the time to talk about tackling terror is over and the world is now required to unitedly take concrete action against terrorism and those behind its spread.
After talks with Argentine President Mauricio Macri, Modi said dithering to take action against terrorists and their supporters will be like encouraging terrorism.
In his comments, Macri called for united action to deal with terrorism.
The two sides finalised 10 MoUs providing for deeper cooperation in a range of areas including in information and communications technology, nuclear energy and agriculture.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Janhvi Kapoor Steps Out With Price Tag Attached to Outfit
- Bigg Boss 13: Devoleena Bhattacharjee Slaps Shehnaaz Gill During A Task
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge