Dithering Action Against Terror Groups Encourages Further Terrorism: PM Modi
Modi's statement on terrorism comes after he finished talks with his Argentinian counterpart President Mauricio Macri. The two sides finalised 10 MoUs providing for deeper cooperation.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi Monday said the Pulwama terrorist attack has showed that the time to talk about tackling terror is over and the world is now required to unitedly take concrete action against terrorism and those behind its spread.
After talks with Argentine President Mauricio Macri, Modi said dithering to take action against terrorists and their supporters will be like encouraging terrorism.
In his comments, Macri called for united action to deal with terrorism.
The two sides finalised 10 MoUs providing for deeper cooperation in a range of areas including in information and communications technology, nuclear energy and agriculture.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Reebok CrossFit Nano 9.0 Review: Slickest Evolution of Versatile Fitness Shoes
- 'Superman': Tiger Shroff Deadlifts 200KG With an Ease, Impresses Ishaan Khatter and Fans
- PV Sindhu Chases Elusive Gold at BWF World Championships
- Yezdi Motorcycles to Make India Entry Soon; Instagram, Website Goes Live
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead