Doctor, Employee Found Dead in Car with Gunshot Wounds, Delhi Police Suspect Murder-Suicide
Preliminary investigations by the Delhi police suggested that the doctor shot the woman with his licensed weapon and later shot himself.
New Delhi: Bodies of a doctor and his employee with gunshot injuries were found from a car in Delhi's Rohini Sector 13 on Wednesday morning, police said. The deceased were identified as O P Kukreja and Sutapa Mukherji, an officer said.
Police were informed about the incident at around 7.45 am. Preliminary investigation suggested that the doctor shot the woman with his licensed weapon and later shot himself, the officer said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Oscar Winner Colin Firth and Wife Livia Giuggioli Split After 22 Years
- Citizenship Act Protests: Internet Shutdown in Aligarh, Meerut, West Bengal And Assam
- PhonePe Clocks 5 Billion Transactions And Registers 5X Growth in The Past Year
- Man Orders iPhone 11 Pro Worth Rs 93,000 from Flipkart, Receives Fake Phone Instead
- 'Cowards': Hallmark Channel Faces Flak for Pulling Ads Featuring Lesbian Couple Marrying, Kissing