Doctor Shoots Dead Friend Inside Car in Delhi's Rohini Before Killing Himself: Police
The doctors identified as Om Prakash Kukreja, 62, and Sudipta Mukherji, 55, were running a nursing home called Nirvana Nursing Home.
New Delhi: Two doctors were found dead in a car with gunshot wounds in Delhi’s Rohini on Wednesday morning, with police saying prima facie, it seemed one of the doctors shot the other before turning the gun on himself.
The doctors identified as Om Prakash Kukreja, 62, and Sudipta Mukherji, 55, were running a nursing home called Nirvana Nursing Home. Their bodies were recovered from a white-coloured car parked in Sector 16.
A senior police official said prima facie, it seemed, that Kukreja shot Mukherji in the chest and killed him and then shot himself in the temple. Kukreja’s licensed pistol was reportedly used in the incident.
“We are trying to find out the reason. The team is also looking if any note was left behind. Further investigation is underway,” said SD Mishra, DCP Rohini.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- 'What is Article 370?' Becomes Most Searched Term by Indians on Google in 2019
- Fact Check: Woman Winning Award in Viral Video is Not Hyderabad Rape Victim
- Love Has 'Nose' Limits: Picture Of Two-Toed Sloths 'Taking It Slow' Goes Viral
- ISL 2019-20: NorthEast United FC vs Chennaiyin FC Pre-match Conference Cancelled Due to CAB Protests
- Lionel Messi Rated Best Player by Algorithm, Cristiano Ronaldo Tied at 25th Spot