DU Cut Off List 2017: LSR's English (H) Cut Off Less Than Last Year. Check Here
Results of the most state and national education boards are out and students are now making a beeline to choose a college of their choice.
Representative image/PTI photo
New Delhi: Results of the most state and national education boards are out and students are now making a beeline to choose a college of their choice.
Delhi University, however, has put a spanner in the works and postponed their first cut-off list to June 23.
Although the university had announced that it would release six cut-off lists, dates of only five have been announced so far. More cut-off lists would be announced depending on the vacancy.
After the first cut-off list is announced on June 23 evening, admissions would begin from the next day, a release from the office of the Delhi University registrar said. The dates for release of subsequent cut-off lists are July 1, July 7, July 13 and July 18.
But for students who don’t want to spend do not want to wait so long to choose a college to take admission or want a second option to be safe, there are other colleges in the country.
Here is a list of colleges that have released their cutoff lists where students can now take admission:
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Nushrat Bharucha Wants to See Ranbir Kapoor in a Towel in Bigg Boss
- Sehwag Wins Praises for Training Kids of 'Pulwama Shaheeds' at His School
- You Can Now Stay in Barbie's Iconic Pink Dream House in Malibu for Just Rs 4,200
- Only 4 Teams Turn Up as Goa Football Association Conducts Players Draft for Indian Women's League Qualifiers
- FASTag Will Soon be Mandatory For Your Car: This is How The Digital Payment Tag Works