Dubai-bound Flight Delayed by 2 Hours at Chennai Airport After Passenger Falls Sick
The flight, with 428 passengers and crew, made a 'ramp return' after the passenger complained of "breathing problem" when the aircraft was on the runway.
Image for representation (AFP)
Chennai: A Dubai-bound flight with over 400 passengers on board suffered a two-hour delay after a passenger complained of breathing problems and the aircraft was towed back to the bay, an airport official said here Friday.
The flight, with 428 passengers and crew, made a 'ramp return' after the passenger complained of "breathing problem" when the aircraft was on the runway, airport sources told PTI.
"Before take off, the aircraft returned to the bay and the passenger was escorted out for providing medical assistance", the official said.
The plane later resumed its onward journey after a two-hour delay, he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- How Many of Us Choose Heart Over Mind: Kangana Ranaut Supports Priyanka Chopra for 'Jai Hind' Tweet
- Jio Effect: Airtel V-Fiber Offers up to 1000GB Free Data & Plans Start at Rs 799
- India Women's Football Team to Play Two Friendlies Against Uzbekistan
- Hardik Pandya Turns Showstopper at Lakme Fashion Week
- Kia Seltos Launched in India, Gets Special Twitter Icon as a Red SUV