E-filing for Two ITRs Launched by Income Tax Department
The Income Tax department on Saturday launched the e-filing facility for select Income Tax Returns (ITRs) for the assessment year 2017-18.
New Delhi: The Income Tax department on Saturday launched the e-filing facility for select Income Tax Returns (ITRs) for the assessment year 2017-18.
The two ITRs that are now available for filing on the e-portal of the department-- https://incometaxindiaefiling.
gov.in-- are the ITR-1 'Sahaj' and ITR-4 (Sugam).
The other five ITRs will soon be activated for filing on the e portal, a senior officer said.
The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) had yesterday launched all the seven ITRs for AY 2017-18 including the one-page simplified ITR-1 for salaried class and people having income from one house and interest totalling upto Rs 50 lakh.
The filing of these returns can be done till July 31.
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- 'Try Something New, Come to Italy' - Ronaldo's Challenge to Messi
- Sara Ali Khan: Had My Mom Not Liked Kedarnath’s Narration, I’d Have Done It Anyway
- Scientists Decode How to Survive in Game of Thrones
- Top 5 Android Phones Under Rs 20,000 to Play PUBG: Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro, Poco F1 And More
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s