4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Rajasthan's Bikaner, Tremors Felt in Adjoining Areas
The tremours hit Bikaner and its adjoining areas at 10:36 am. No casualty or damage to property has been reported because of the quake.
Map representation of Bikaner.
New Delhi: An earthquake of a magnitude of 4.5 on the Richter Scale jolted Rajasthan’s Bikaner on Sunday.
The tremours hit Bikaner and its adjoining areas at 10:36 am.
No casualty or damage to property has been reported because of the quake.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shah Rukh Khan Signs His Next Film with Aashiq Abu?
- Salman Khan Opens Up on Leaving Bigg Boss 13, Says Part of Me Wants to Cut it and Throw it Out
- You Can Now Buy a Baby Yoda Toy for Rs 21,000, But Here's the Catch
- 'Rick-a-licious': Pringles Teams Up with Adult Swim to Launch 'Pickle Rick' flavour of Chips
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders