Earthquake Jolts Jhajjar, Tremors Felt in Delhi and National Capital Region
The quake occurred at 4.37 pm at a depth of 10 km and had a magnitude of 3.8.
New Delhi: A medium-intensity earthquake hit Haryana's Jhajjar district and its tremors were also felt in the national capital, the National Centre For Seismology said.
The quake occurred at 4.37 pm at a depth of 10 km and had a magnitude of 3.8, it said.
It occurred in Jhajjar district and the tremors were also felt in the national capital, the NCS added
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Australians Asking Fans to Not Boo Smith & Warner is Strange: Bairstow
- Audio Technica M50xBT Review: If You Are Serious About Music, These Headphones Cannot be Missed
- Xiaomi's Poco F1 64GB Variant Gets Yet Another Price Cut in India; Now Costs Rs 17,999
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3: Meet All the Contestants of Kamal Haasan-hosted Reality Show
- Deja Vu? Imran Khan Turning Chauffeur For Emir of Qatar Reminds People of Earlier Example
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s