Earthquake Measuring 3.3 on Richter Scale Hits Himachal's Chamba District
Tremors were felt for a few seconds in several areas at 11.40 am and the epicentre is reported to be Chamba, bordering Jammu and Kashmir.
Shimla: An earthquake measuring 3.3 on the Richter scale hit Himachal Pradesh's Chamba district on Friday, an official said. There was no loss of life.
Tremors were felt for some seconds in several areas at 11.40 am, a MET official told IANS. The epicentre was Chamba, bordering Jammu and Kashmir.
Earlier in the day, an earthquake measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale hit Palgarh district in Maharashtra at 11 am and tremors were felt in the Mumbai. No casualty and damage have been reported yet.
Earthquake with a magnitude of 4.3 on the Richter scale hit Palghar district of Maharashtra at 11 am today.— ANI (@ANI) March 1, 2019
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- The Sky Is Pink Early Reviews: Priyanka Chopra Film Gets 4-minute Standing Ovation at TIFF
- Airtel V-Fiber Broadband: 1Gbps Speed, 1000GB Free Data And Plans From Rs 799
- Post #MeToo, 19% Men Don't Want to Hire 'Attractive' Women, Reveals Survey
- Sara Ali Khan Gets Papped Outside Rumoured Boyfriend Kartik Aaryan's House
- Nach Baliye 9: Raveena Tandon Confronts Shantanu Maheshwari Over Claims of Bias