Earthquake of 4.8 Magnitude Jolts Maharashtra's Satara District
The epicentre of the quake, which occurred around 7.47 am, was recorded at a depth of 10 km, the India Meteorological Department (IMD) centre said.
Map representation of Satara district in Maharashtra.
Pune: An earthquake of magnitude 4.8 shook parts of Satara district in Maharashtra on Thursday morning, an official said.
The epicentre of the quake, which occurred around 7.47 am, was recorded at a depth of 10 km, the official at the India Meteorological Department (IMD) centre here said.
No casualty or damage to property has been reported so far, an official from Satara district administration said.
Satara is located around 120 km from Pune.
Recommended For You
- Taapsee Pannu Takes Jibe at Kabir Singh Director Citing Murder Case of 19-year-old Model in Nagpur
- BCCI to Invite Fresh Applications for Support Staff, Ravi Shastri Required to Re-Apply
- Delhi Govt Facilitates 511 New Auto Stands across the City to Address Problems of Congestion
- War Teaser Trailer Starring Hritik Roshan Has People Contesting Memes With Super 30
- All Variants of The Apple iPhone XR Get Completely Sold Out on Day One of Amazon Prime Day Sale