Earthquake of 5.0 Magnitude Hits Haryana, Northern India
The epicentre of the quake was Rohtak district in Haryana, according to the Meteorological department.
New Delhi: Two medium intensity quakes on Friday hit Haryana, tremors of which were felt in Delhi and other parts of northern India.
The epicenter of the first quake, measuring 5.0 magnitude, was Rohtak district in Haryana, said the Center for Seismology under the India Meteorological Department.
The depth of the quake was 22 km and it occurred at 4:25 AM. The second tremor of 3.2 intensity was also felt in Rohtak at 8:13 AM at a depth of 10 km.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or damage to property.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Pankaj Tripathi Shares Emotional Incident When He Stole His 'Guru' Manoj Bajpayee's Slippers
- Amit Panghal Becomes 1st Indian Man to Reach World Boxing Championships Final
- Rashami Desai to Marry Boyfriend Arhaan Khan Inside Bigg Boss 13 House: Report
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected