Earthquake of 5.0 Magnitude Hits Haryana, Northern India
The epicentre of the quake was Rohtak district in Haryana, according to the Meteorological department.
New Delhi: Two medium intensity quakes on Friday hit Haryana, tremors of which were felt in Delhi and other parts of northern India.
The epicenter of the first quake, measuring 5.0 magnitude, was Rohtak district in Haryana, said the Center for Seismology under the India Meteorological Department.
The depth of the quake was 22 km and it occurred at 4:25 AM. The second tremor of 3.2 intensity was also felt in Rohtak at 8:13 AM at a depth of 10 km.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or damage to property.
Recommended For You
- Javed Akhtar Denies Writing Songs for PM Modi Biopic, Says 'Shocked to Find My Name on the Poster'
- Karan Johar Says He's Facing Technical Trouble, Denies 'Liking' Tweet Abusing SRK
- Amazon Apple Fest: Offers on iPhone X, Apple Watch, MacBook And More
- Kesari: Akshay Kumar's War Saga is the Biggest Box Office Opener of 2019
- Hyundai Motor India Teases Upcoming QXi Compact SUV in a Video
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s