Earthquake of 5.0 Magnitude Hits Haryana, Northern India
The epicentre of the quake was Rohtak district in Haryana, according to the Meteorological department.
New Delhi: Two medium intensity quakes on Friday hit Haryana, tremors of which were felt in Delhi and other parts of northern India.
The epicenter of the first quake, measuring 5.0 magnitude, was Rohtak district in Haryana, said the Center for Seismology under the India Meteorological Department.
The depth of the quake was 22 km and it occurred at 4:25 AM. The second tremor of 3.2 intensity was also felt in Rohtak at 8:13 AM at a depth of 10 km.
There were no immediate reports of any loss of life or damage to property.
Recommended For You
- Manchester United Bounce Back Against Tottenham to Seal FA Cup Final Berth
- Cyber Terrorism: Teen Gets Two Years Jail For Accessing CIA Head's Email Account
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics
- Natalie Portman Explains Her Absence From Israeli Award; Says Not Boycotting the Country But Benjamin Netanyahu
- Nanu Ki Jaanu Movie Review: Abhay Deol-Patralekha Starrer Is A Major Eye-Roll Fest