Medium-intensity Earthquake in Haryana's Jhajjar Sends Tremors Across Capital
According to reports, mild tremors were felt in several parts of the national capital while the magnitude of the earthquake is yet to be known.
(Image only for representational purpose)
New Delhi: A medium-intensity earthquake hit Haryana's Jhajjar district and its tremors were also felt in the national capital, the National Centre For Seismology said on Sunday.
The quake occurred at 4.37pm at a depth of 10km and had a magnitude of 3.8, it said.
More details awaited
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Streaming Now: Sacred Games Gets Bigger in Season 2, It's Game Over for Taapsee Fans
- Gay Penguin Parents Who Tried to Hatch Stone Get Presented With Real Egg
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues
- Ashes 2019: Ponting Advises Warner to Take Aggressive Route Against Broad